Saturday, September 20, 2008

FTL's Business Logo

I was contacted by another fellow Etsian about my design services. This time is was Kendra from FTL t-shirt bags. Not only do we have the etsy connection, Kendra was also a former bride of my fabulous wedding photographer, Neysa Ruhl. Kendra and I went through many designs before we came up with the final logo. Here are some of those designs.






FTL means "For The Love" and her slogan is "What do you love?" Very cute!











Check out FTL t-shirt bags here.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

OMG!!! I love these! Wow. Karen, you did an AMAZING job on these.
I am going to have to come here more often to see what you are up to. You are so talented.
BTW - I updated your link on my blog so people can come straight to the updated blog and see your 'awesomeness' :)