Monday, March 30, 2009

The Preppy Collection

Kristin contacted me to design "Preppy Casual" invitations...we came up with quite a few preppy designs (I'll post another time).  But ultimately this is the design she chose and I love it!  Kristin is "Miss Quiche" over on weddingbee.com and she recently posted photos of her DIY print and assembly process.  The final product looks FABULOUS!  Be sure to check out Miss Quiche and her invitation post here.



Kristin only needed the invitation but I loved the design so much that I went ahead and made it a collection available in the shop.  Here are two of the other pieces available in the Preppy Collection.




2 comments:

Andria said...

These are great! I love the feel script font but I don't recognize the other one. Do you mind me asking what it is? It blends really really well!

Fabulous job!

Gblogger said...

I love the preppy design. I hope that you post the others for those of us still looking for our invitations!